FLORIDITA BILBAO complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 of July, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
- We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
Responsible for processing your personal data
- Identity of the Responsible: FLORIDITA BILBAO, S.A.U.
- Commercial name: FLORIDITA BILBAO
- NIF/CIF: A/48-795.850
- Address: C/ BERASTEGUI, 4 - 6º Izda. , 48001, Bilbao, BIZKAIA.
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: Hospitality services.
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of VIZCAYA, Bilbao II. Volume 3317, General Section Companies, Folio 160. Sheet 15344. Insc. 1st.
Principles we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always inform you and/or require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment. Depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data and guarantee confidentiality. We take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users' data by third parties.
How did we obtain Your data?
The personal data that we process in FLORIDITA BILBAO are provided by the interested party, to make it possible to maintain the relationship that binds him to our company: labor relations, commercial contracts, business contacts, budget requests, queries, etc.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
In the cases in which to access any of the services offered by FLORIDITA BILBAO or for the development of the activity of FLORIDITA BILBAO, it is necessary to provide personal data, the processing of these data will be based on the different bases of legality of art. 6.1 of Regulation 2016/679:
- Customer and supplier data: Execution of a contract and compliance with legal obligations
- Data on staff, interns and interns: Execution of a contract and compliance with legal obligations. Consent for image processing
- Scholarship and internship management data: Execution of an agreement
- Management of the job market: Execution of pre-contractual measures and consent of the interested party
- Data for budgets/commercial contacts: Execution of pre-contractual measures and consent of the interested party
- Audiovisual dissemination: Consent of the interested party
- Contact data: Legitimate interest
- Video surveillance: Public interest
For what purpose do we process Your personal data?
Personal data will only be processed for the purpose of complying with the relationship that binds you to our company, and to comply with the legal obligations associated with the relationship that binds the interested person with FLORIDITA BILBAO.
On the FLORIDITA BILBAO website there are different systems for capturing personal information and the information provided by interested persons is processed with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of users of tucateringonline.net . For example, we can use this data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of KOR multimedia (provider of FLORIDITA BILBAO) within the EU.
- Content subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal data: Name, Email, to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. Electronic bulletins or newsletters are managed by Mailchimp. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of Mailchimp (provider of FLORIDITA BILBAO) outside the EU in the US. Mailchimp is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here, approved by the European Committee for Data Protection.
- Form for blog comments: To comment on blog posts tucateringonline.net it is not required that the user register to through form. In this case, we request the following personal data: Name, Email. The user will be able to make as many comments as they wish and respond to the previous ones. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of KOR multimedia (provider of FLORIDITA BILBAO) within the EU.
- Customer registration form: To register for our own FLORIDITA BILBAO affiliation program. To do this, the user is required to register through this form. In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, Telephone, Address. The user has a registration form subject to the contracting conditions specified in our contracting conditions. Where it will refer to the products and/or services included in it, requiring tax and contact information. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of KOR multimedia (provider of FLORIDITA BILBAO) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. FLORIDITA BILBAO may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of tucateringonline.net will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of FLORIDITA BILBAO. It will process your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing about activities, products or services of FLORIDITA BILBAO. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept for the duration of the relationship linking the user with FLORIDITA BILBAO, and in any case within the periods established to comply with the legal obligations arising from said relationship.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data will only be transferred to third parties to fulfill the purpose of the treatment (including ancillary services to the main activity of FLORIDITA BILBAO provided by providers, such as advice and computer services, web hosting, etc.). This includes the possible provision of services between the different companies of FLORIDITA BILBAO. It will also transfer your data to comply with legal obligations derived from this treatment (Treasury, Social Security, Insurance Companies, etc)
Many tools we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
In order to provide services that are strictly necessary for the development of the activity, FLORIDITA BILBAO shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ( "Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help tucateringonline.net to analyze the use they make website users. The information generated by the cookie about your use of tucateringonline.net (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google in the US servers.
Hosting: KOR multimedia domiciled in Spain. More information at: https://kor.es (KOR multimedia). KOR multimedia processes the data in order to perform its hosting services for FLORIDITA BILBAO.
Web platform: KOR multimedia domiciled in Spain. More information at: https://kor.es (KOR multimedia). KOR multimedia processes the data in order to perform its web management services for FLORIDITA BILBAO.
Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com/ (The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a ). The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a processes the data in order to perform its email marketing services to FLORIDITA BILBAO.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Right of access to your personal data to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- Right to suppress your personal data, when this is possible;
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of data processing is in doubt, in which case, we may keep the data for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to oppose the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is legitimate interest. FLORIDITA BILBAO will stop processing your data unless it has a compelling legitimate interest or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent given to FLORIDITA BILBAO.
You can exercise these rights:
- by ordinary mail addressed to FLORIDITA BILBAO, S.A.U., C/ BERASTEGUI, 4 - 6º Izda. , 48001, Bilbao, BIZKAIA.
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that you consider that your rights have not been duly addressed, you can also file your claims with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) and the Basque Data Protection Agency (www.avpd.eus)
Secrecy and data security
FLORIDITA BILBAO undertakes to use and process the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with its purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adopt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in a complete and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a web server and user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
FLORIDITA BILBAO cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
FLORIDITA BILBAO will ensure that any person who is authorized to process the data of the interested party (including its staff, collaborators and providers of different services), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual duty or lawful).
Accuracy and veracity of the data
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated.
In accordance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSICE), FLORIDITA BILBAO does not engage in SPAM practices, and therefore does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information specifically requested.
In accordance with the provisions of the LSSICE, FLORIDITA BILBAO undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Document revised on 11/28/2019.